It's time to choose RAG's charities

The nominations are in and it’s time for you to have your say – the voting for SUSU RAG’s 2015/16 charities is now open! I’m sure you’re all probably a […]

The nominations are in and it’s time for you to have your say – the voting for SUSU RAG’s 2015/16 charities is now open!

RAG

I’m sure you’re all probably a little fed up of voting by now after a busy semester of elections, but this is your chance to decide who receives the thousands of pounds which RAG raises every year!

RAG 4

RAG always ensure that they support a local charity, and this year there are 10 to choose from, all nominated by students. In the UK and international section, there are 25 charities to pick from with a wide range of causes to choose from.

RAG 5

Last year, students selected Solent Mind as RAG’s local charity, and Teenage Cancer Trust and WaterAid as the two ‘other’ charities. During the recent Big Give, an impressive £7579.05 was raised for the charities with events ranging from Take Me Out to a Colour Run, and even a bouncy castle on the redbrick!

11026244_10206455190120617_6146872775722348231_n

The chosen charities will be announced next month, so make sure to keep an eye on RAG’s Facebook and Twitter pages for the announcement.

rag 3

You can have your say on which charity RAG should support here.