Southampton's Best Lookalikes

Ever been cutting shapes in Switch when someone runs over and grabs you, insistent that you’re their favourite celeb? The Soton Tab  has a sneaking suspicion that these people have… Ryan, […]

Ever been cutting shapes in Switch when someone runs over and grabs you, insistent that you’re their favourite celeb? The Soton Tab  has a sneaking suspicion that these people have…

Ryan Todd2

Ryan, second year, or Todd from Breaking Bad?

angel1

Angel, second year, AKA actress Candice Patton.

Patrick Matt SmithPatrick Donnelly, dead ringer for recent ‘Dr Who’, Matt Smith.

ed1
Soton Tab lookalike, Ed Bannister AKA Brendan Gleeson.

amy pond3

First year Psychology student Megan Waterman, or Karen Gillan (Amy Pond from Dr Who)?

james will

The Soton Tab’s James Slonina, looking distinctly like the Chronicles of Narnia actor, Will Poulter.

Joe Fonz2

Joe Rosi, doing his best to impersonate The Fonz from Happy Days.

Ok, maybe it’s just the pose.

seyed bruno

Seyed, second year, with the chiseled jawline and hair of Bruno Mars.

sammy1

Sammy Brichard and Ollie Locke from Made in Chelsea, both known to adopt a ‘long hair, don’t care’ attitude to life.

binky2

Continuing the MIC theme, here’s Kiera Keane and her toff counterpart Binky Felstead.

And finally, there’s me, Harry Majin, otherwise known as Zach from School of Rock.

harry Ed3

Or if you’re feeling topical, ex-Labour leader Ed Miliband. I guess I just have one of those faces.

How close are these people to their celeb counterparts? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.