SUSU Elections Best Dressed

Elections Night Live saw a lot of you dressed up to the nines on Friday, we snapped a few of the most suave and sophisticated outfits of the evening. Georgia, Luke and […]

Elections Night Live saw a lot of you dressed up to the nines on Friday, we snapped a few of the most suave and sophisticated outfits of the evening.

Georgia, Luke and Harry, a group of second, third and fourth years were spotted by the bar in this very smart attire. We do love a good tux.

Sebastian, pictured below, looked extremely smart in his tuxedo – the plastic cup brought the tone down slightly though… Unfortunately, Seb’s swanky bow tie was not enough to secure him the Presidential role, but at least he lost in style.

Megan, Emma and Beckie (current VP Welfare), looked gorgeous in their respective numbers. We loved the pretty headband in particular which bought a bit of glitz and glam to the evening.

Billie (third year) was looking extremely glamorous as she presented the live show for SUSU TV. We loved her black, backless dress – very chic!

Ellie (current VP engagement) rocked a cute polka dot dress with matching coral accessories and looked oh so sophisticated with a glass of wine in hand.

Jon and Flora, pictured below, were spotted looking hot to trot in The Cube, keeping it classy with a couple of Mojitos in hand to see in the final elections of the night.

Ben was dressed to impress, and rightly so, it’s good to know that our new SUSU President scrubs up a treat.

Kerry wore some seriously impressive heels and a classy, glitzy dress, we would like to wish her all the best in her new role as VP DCI.

Chibeza, Jess, Kate and Emily (third years) all looked stunning in an array of colourful, printed dresses. Clad in florals and leopard prints, they caught our eye in the bar area, as did the extremely purplish lighting, which almost blinded us.

Best dressed of the night has to go to Sophia (current VP Education) who looked stunning in a floor-length grey gown with jewelled embellishments. She completed the look with a glittery clutch bag. Now that’s one classy lady.

So there you have it, a few of Soton’s finest guys and gals looking ravishing at Elections Night… we wonder how many of them hit up Jesters afterwards in their posh clobber!

Who do you think was the best dressed out of this lovely bunch? Tell us in the comments below!