EXIT POLLS: Who's ahead in the SUSU Elections?

Halfway through voting, we’ve decided to show you how the race for Sabbatical positions is shaping up before the official results are announced on Friday night. We recently published a […]

Halfway through voting, we’ve decided to show you how the race for Sabbatical positions is shaping up before the official results are announced on Friday night.

We recently published a series of interviews with the candidates for each Sabb role with polls to see how you were voting, reaching almost 1,000 votes between the seven positions. Last year we only got four out of seven right (Unless you count prolific re-runner Anjit), and this year there are even more hotly contested positions.

Union President

president candidates

For Union President, Ben Franklin looks nailed on to win, securing an overwhelming majority in our polls.

president

VP Sports Development

vp sports candidates

VP Sports Development is possibly the hardest race to predict in the entire election, with Jamie Wilson taking a very small lead over the other three candidates.

sports poll

VP Welfare

welfare candidates

Incumbent Equality & Diversity Officer Sam Bailey has taken a resounding lead over the other two candidates, and looks set to be next year’s VP Welfare.

welfare poll

VP DCI

dci candidates

For VP DCI, Kerry Sclater holds a significant lead over her competitor.

dci poll

VP Education

vp education candidates

Lone candidate Shruti Verma leads RON by just one vote in our public poll.

education

VP Student Communities

comms

Veteran campaign-runner Anjit Aulakh leads the way for VP Student Communities.

student comms

VP Engagement

engagement

Jenny Bortoluzzi has a strong lead for VP Engagement.

engagement poll

Think our polls got it all wrong? Let us know in the comments, and find out the official results on Friday night!