Snoop Dogg has been RESCHEDULED

Snoop Dogg will no longer be coming to Switch this Wednesday, following a change in the rapper’s schedule. His performance is still set to go ahead, but is expected to be […]

Snoop Dogg will no longer be coming to Switch this Wednesday, following a change in the rapper’s schedule.

His performance is still set to go ahead, but is expected to be pushed back to May.

The news comes due to new plans made this weekend for Snoop stay in Paris and support a big artist on their worldwide tour.

Ryan Keary, owner of Switch, didn’t see the news coming. He said:

We’re gutted. These things happen with big artists, but it’s still very very frustrating for all involved.

It is likely that the rescheduled date will be between 13 and 25 May when the star will be in Europe for the Cannes Film Festival.

Ryan has no doubts that we will get Snoop Dogg to Southampton, particularly after the record-breaking ticket sell-out. He added:

We are officially the quickest selling snoop club show ever – selling out in 26 minutes. This will 100% happen.

We’ve been reassured of that and have paid the fee for the act, which hasn’t been refunded. We may well now be able to do two shows back to back to help cope with demand.

Ticket holders can claim full refunds straight away, by sending an email to [email protected] with the name and reference number of the booking.

Alternatively, the tickets will still be valid for the rescheduled show.

Any refunded tickets will be resold for £15 as soon as date is announced, which will reportedly be within seven to ten days.

Did you buy a ticket to see Snoop Dogg? How do you take to this news? Let us know in the comments.