Snoop Dogg is coming to Switch

World renowned rap legend Snoop Dogg is coming to play at our very own Switch nightclub in less than two weeks. The rapper will be performing on 4th March. Tickets […]

World renowned rap legend Snoop Dogg is coming to play at our very own Switch nightclub in less than two weeks.

The rapper will be performing on 4th March. Tickets will be available from 7pm tonight.

The performance was planned within a mere 24 hours. Owner of Switch, Ryan Keary, told us how it all happened. He said:

I got a call yesterday morning, as he’s in Europe that week, playing a show in Paris. It all moved really quickly.

It’s a show that we may well lose a bit of money on, but we just had to do it. It’s great for the city and obviously great for us as a venue.

On the night, Snoop Dogg will perform four or five of his tracks live, before doing a 90 minute DJ set.

Early Bird tickets are being sold at £10, while standard price is £12 and VIP, including a private bar and a possible meet and greet with the man himself, can be purchased at £20.

Keary added:

Annie Mac sold out in 65 minutes. I think this will rival it.

Visit the DBP events page at 7pm tonight to buy tickets.