NSS is worth 10 minutes of your time

Late feedback, dodgy marking, pointless lectures. Few of us will have been through university without receiving some shoddy teaching. Final year students, now is your chance to have a say, right here. […]

Late feedback, dodgy marking, pointless lectures. Few of us will have been through university without receiving some shoddy teaching.

Final year students, now is your chance to have a say, right here.

The National Survey is back for its eleventh year, and is now officially open.

The survey takes 10 minutes to fill out. It collects opinions from students about their experience studying at the University and asks them to provide honest feedback.

This is your opportunity to make suggestions on what could be improved.

Vice President Education Sophia D’Angelico explained:

The National Student Survey is what leads University strategy at local level. It is really important to take part because the University will actively make changes based on the opinion you give.

It is also how we can compare ourselves to other institutions and might be used by prospective students to make their choice. Taking part in the NSS is vital.

Responses are strictly confidential and anonymised, so there are no risks of being identified.

Don’t miss this opportunity to put things right.

To take part of the survey, simply go onto the National Student Survey websiteBe sure to do it before it closes on 30 April 2015.