Grad Ball Rooms Revealed

Are you a Disco Room lover or an Ice House fan? Well, get excited, because the time has come to reveal the set up for Grad Ball at Oceana. We all know […]

Are you a Disco Room lover or an Ice House fan? Well, get excited, because the time has come to reveal the set up for Grad Ball at Oceana.

We all know that the theme of Grad Ball is ‘Music Through The Ages’ but we can now tell you what will be going on in each room.

Grad Ball is on June 8th 2015 in Oceana, tickets go on general sale from 5th- 22nd March 2015.

The Bar Quarter is going to take you on a trip to the 60s and 70s- your parents will be jealous.

A psychedelic mix of peace, love, Austin Powers and the Beatles. Grab yourself a pastel suit and you’ll fit right in.

The Disco room, known more informally as ‘The Cheese Room’, won’t see much difference from usual, with the theme being 80s and 90s, celebrating the best era of Pop.

SUSU suggest we can relive our childhood. No doubt we’ll all know every word to that Britney classic- double denim anyone?

And finally, the Ice House will have everything from the noughties to now. These club classics are sure to bring back memories of Freshers’.

This is also the room that will host the headline acts, which, according to SUSU “are some of the most impressive the Grad Ball has ever seen.”

There will also be a funfair outside for when you’ve had enough of dancing.

What do you think of the themes? Any guesses for the headline act? Let us know in the comments!