From the library to the club: Best and worst of exam period
While last week you may have been sending SOS snapchats from the library, this week the selfies are searching for hangover sympathy. With Semester one finally reaching its end, the SotonTab has […]
While last week you may have been sending SOS snapchats from the library, this week the selfies are searching for hangover sympathy.
With Semester one finally reaching its end, the SotonTab has decided to remind us all that when we work hard at least we get to play hard too.
The last two weeks have brought about some near breakdowns as students have sacrificed wild nights for a routine of revise, eat, sleep, repeat.
1. When you start to wish you had taken a ‘soft subject’
2. When you’re not consuming alcohol or Chickoland calories so you decide to overcompensate in other areas
3. When it sucks to be anyone who has a birthday in January
4. When you may as well pay rent to Hartley
5. When nights in become pretty tragic
However, in just one weekend, exams became a thing of the past and we remembered just how good it is to be a student again.
1. When fancy dress re-enters our lives
2. When smiles and happiness radiate around
3. When its easier to photobomb someone in a club rather than the library
4. When you can just peace out
5. When fighting for a space in the library turns into finding space to join a conga line
The aftermath of exams makes it all seem worth it! What did you do at the weekend to celebrate the end of exams? Tell us in the comments below!