Southampton student appeals for the return of his stolen car this Christmas

A somber Southampton student has had his car stolen from right outside his home just days before Christmas.  The 20 year-old Southampton student Ben Wheldon-Bayes, known to his friends as […]

A somber Southampton student has had his car stolen from right outside his home just days before Christmas. 

The 20 year-old Southampton student Ben Wheldon-Bayes, known to his friends as Well Done-Babes, parked his car outside his Reading home only to find it missing a few hours later.

The third year Civil Engineering student drove home for Christmas from his house on Belmont Road in Southampton last week after returning from Les Arcs for the SUSSC Ski Trip.

The vintage car is a classic 30 year-old brown Austin Mini named Edna, after the registration B335 EDA.  It went missing sometime between 6.30pm and 2am on 21st December.

#PrayForEdna

Ben has made an appeal on Facebook to try to find Edna.

Ben’s post on Facebook has now reached over a phenomenal 30,000 shares by friends and strangers.

This is the last photo taken of Edna

In the post Ben says he “cannot offer a reward but will shower you with love and affection” for any knowledge of the whereabouts of Edna.

And that’s not all, gutted Ben then realised:

Fuck! Just realised I left a new pair of shoes in the boot.

Ben having fun on the ski trip last week…if only he knew what was to come

On speaking to the Soton Tab, all Ben ‘Well Done-Babes’ could manage was:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle.

Please help find Edna! If you know anything email us at [email protected]