The best of the Wealdstone Raider at Switch

Internet sensation, the Wealdstone Raider, was at Switch last night taking pics and chatting to his fans. Famous for his catch phrases “You’ve got no fans” and “You want sum?..I’ll […]

Internet sensation, the Wealdstone Raider, was at Switch last night taking pics and chatting to his fans.

Famous for his catch phrases “You’ve got no fans” and “You want sum?..I’ll give it ya!”, Gordon Hill, AKA The Wealdstone Raider, has left the sidelines and is now doing club appearances across the country.

It’s fair to say the pint-sized celeb sure did make an impact, the owner of Switch, Ryan Keary, told us:

It was the busiest night we’ve ever had at Switch, it was genuine madness for many reasons.

Switch Wealdstone RaiderGordon definitely didn’t let his fans down.

It may have been a drunken rant that led to his fame but it turns out Gordon Hill is actually an all round great guy, we asked Ryan what he thought of the Wealdstone Raider:

He is a genuine lovely guy that is using his new found fame to raise money for charity which is very refreshing and he stayed for hours for photos and videos of 100s of people.

Wealdstone Raider Switch 1

We’ve compiled our favourite pics of the Wealdstone Raider and you rowdy bunch from last night. Did we pick you?

Wealdstone Raider 18 Wealdstone Raider 19

Wealdstone Raider 2

Wealdstone Raider 1

Wealdstone Raider 3

Wealdstone Raider 4

Wealdstone Raider 5

Wealdstone Raider 6

Wealdstone Raider 7

Wealdstone Raider 8

Wealdstone Raider 9

Wealdstone Raider 10

Wealdstone Raider 11

Wealdstone Raider 12

Wealdstone Raider 13

Wealdstone Raider 14

Wealdstone Raider 15

Wealdstone Raider 16

Wealdstone Raider 17

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of months, here’s the video that shot Gordon Hill to internet stardom.

He’s also tipped for Christmas number one and to appear on Celebrity Big Brother next year!

Did you meet the Wealdstone Raider last night? Tweet us your pics to @SotonTab.