Chris Stark gets sassy with SUSU (and we love it)

It was a tense moment on Twitter this week as SUSU attempted to promote an interview skills session by slating alumnus Chris Stark’s past interview blunders. Stark swiftly put SUSU in […]

alumni chris stark interviews sassy SUSU

It was a tense moment on Twitter this week as SUSU attempted to promote an interview skills session by slating alumnus Chris Stark’s past interview blunders. Stark swiftly put SUSU in its place with a rather sassy retort which of course we just had to share with you. 

Here’s how the whole debacle started. Chris has obviously made a respectable name for himself on BBC Radio 1’s ‘The Scott Mills Show’, having interviewed a plethora of A-list hotties in his time, yet on Monday SUSU thought they were being smarty pants by alluding to a recent, awkward interview with Jennifer Aniston.

Starky getting narky with SUSU

What SUSU failed to note however, is that the nail-bitingly tense interview with Jennifer was in fact a farcical set up. In an attempt to parody her film ‘Horrible Bosses 2’, which Aniston was promoting, Scott Mills had asked Jen to be the worst interviewee ever, in order to make Stark squirm, before rushing in to reveal the prank.

Despite the interview in question being a set up, Stark defended his down-to-earth style and shunned SUSU for its judgements. We all shook our heads as SUSU crawled back out of its judgemental cave with a lovey-dovey tweet, scared that they had offended one of the University’s most recognised Alumnus.

Arse-licking at its finest as SUSU tries to save its back

We don’t know about you, but we think the doe-eyed emoticon just sends this awkward exchange over the edge. It’s positively tragic and downright creepy. If SUSU ever host a “how to deal with criticism” skills session, they should invite Chris along as he’s obviously a master in sassy retorts.