Students PRANK housemate with 5000 balloons

Some sneaky students went the extra mile to teach their housemate not to leave his room unlocked. Tom Evans and his friends blew up a whopping 5000 balloons to surprise […]

Some sneaky students went the extra mile to teach their housemate not to leave his room unlocked.

Tom Evans and his friends blew up a whopping 5000 balloons to surprise their housemate after he made the rookie mistake of leaving his room open when he went home for the weekend.

Before

The second year Marine Engineering students who live on Shakespeare Avenue performed the ultimate prank purely because they thought it would be funny…and it was.

The only real reason for it was because he left his door open when he went home, and we thought it would be funny!

The balloons took over seven hours and fifteen people to blow up (hearts were broken when the two pumps they had broke almost instantly).

One of the dedicated pranksters told us:

His reaction was well worth it but I never want to blow a balloon up again.

After

Listen out for “Look at the camera, it’s all going on the Soton Tab!”

The victim, Max, told us it was

A pain in the arse…but my dream!

Once he’d calmed down Max didn’t know whether to be “happy or depressed”.

When we asked Tom about the aftermath of the prank he told us:

The aftermath was a disaster! Someone decided to open the front door and the balloons started flooding out of Max’s room, so not only was our entire ground floor covered in balloons, so was half of Shakespeare Avenue! We still have popped balloons everywhere!

We were curious about how long it took to pop all the balloons, Tom said

A good two days of popping, to be honest we’re still finding them now!

We asked if he’d ever do anything like this again, he replied

Definitely would do it again! The question now is how to make it better than last time!

Have you ever pranked a friend? Or got the ultimate revenge? Let us know in the comments or e mail us at [email protected]