Southampton has a SUPERHERO

An unnamed superhero has been spotted on the streets of Southampton, helping people in need. We’ve all been there. A few too many drinks, walking home late at night without […]

An unnamed superhero has been spotted on the streets of Southampton, helping people in need.

The masked man patrols Southampton’s streets

We’ve all been there. A few too many drinks, walking home late at night without a jumper and a dry mouth from a combination of high strength alcohol and the reckless choice of going up to people asking if you can “pinch a fag”.

But fear no more, because Southampton finally has the hero it deserves.

He’s been seen out late at night giving out bottles of water and foil blankets to drunk people, making sure people get home okay, giving food and water to the homeless and watching out for intruders trying to break into student homes.

The mysterious superhero helps those in need of help, protection or sober assistance

He won’t tell us his name; his true identity remains unknown.

When asked why he felt the need to dedicate his free time to helping others in such a selfless way, he replied:

I’m actually from Southampton, and recently there have been a lot of reports of home invasions, which have slowed down recently, but every time I heard about it happening, it angered me that no one could do anything about it.

As for the superhero get-up, he commented:

By putting on the mask and suit, I can let people know I am around and here to try make the place as safe as possible. The police do a fantastic job, but they can’t be everywhere, and with a lot of freshers and drunken antics at the moment, I feel like I have to try and help as much as I can.

When asked what he calls himself a drunken woman chipped in:

A rose by any other name would smell just as nice.

….and promptly fell over.

Thus the streets of Southampton are a little safer than before, thanks to the selfless acts of one man.

Let’s just hope someone doesn’t try to be his arch nemesis.

Have you seen this mysterious superhero around the streets of Soton yet? Let us know of any sightings in the comments!