Soton Tab wants YOU!

Would you like to write for the biggest student publication on campus? Do you want to be able to flaunt journalistic experience on your CV? Do you fancy the chance […]

Would you like to write for the biggest student publication on campus? Do you want to be able to flaunt journalistic experience on your CV? Do you fancy the chance of getting your writing published NATIONALLY?

Say no more, join our team!

We are currently on the lookout for fresh new faces. Whether a budding journalist or a total newbie to writing, the Soton Tab wants you on board.

Because of the way we run, as a Tab writer you can write as little or as much as you like. We simply set you up with a writers’ account, and you’re away.

INTERESTED? Come along to our Writers’ Meeting on Tuesday 14th October at 6pm in Building 35, Room 1025.

The meeting will give you an insight into all things Tab. It’s a chance to discover more about each of our sections, get to know the editors, and figure out how you’d like to contribute.

Can’t wait till Tuesday? Get on board NOW by joining our writer’s group on Facebook.

Finally, if you haven’t ‘liked’ us on Facebook yet make sure you do by midnight on 2nd November and you could be in with a chance of winning all of these prizes!

We look forward to meeting you all! If you have any questions email [email protected]