New Grad Ball Acts Revealed

The latest act for Graduation Ball 2014 has been revealed, as SUSU makes a day-by-day series of announcements this week. Today it was revealed that DUNCAN JAMES and SIMON WEBBE from boy […]

The latest act for Graduation Ball 2014 has been revealed, as SUSU makes a day-by-day series of announcements this week.

Today it was revealed that DUNCAN JAMES and SIMON WEBBE from boy band BLUE will be generating mellow tones in Oceana’s Cheese Room.

While Blue had its wonder years back in the early 2000s, with well-known classics such as One Love and All Rise, the now matured group is currently performing together again across Europe.

The two band members will join previously revealed acts Lawson and Gorgon City, who will be performing in the Ice House Room for the big Hollywood-themed event on 9 June.

This update comes with the news that headliner Zane Lowe has pulled out due to scheduling conflicts. The new headliner will be announced on Friday.

Keep your eyes peeled for new act announcements every day this week!

What do you think of this new act announcement? Let us know in the comments below…