Baby chicks and free bananas are back for the Stress Less Fest!

Returning for a third year, SUSU’s Stress Less Fest is here to get you through the exam period. Kicking off on the 19th of May with FREE BANANAS from 11am-2pm and running […]

Returning for a third year, SUSU’s Stress Less Fest is here to get you through the exam period.

Kicking off on the 19th of May with FREE BANANAS from 11am-2pm and running through to the 23rd, SUSU is here to help with all your stress busting needs.

Everyone’s favorite, the petting zoo, will be back between 11 and 2 on Tuesday 20th but remember to get down early for your much needed bunny time because queues can be guaranteed. After all, who wouldn’t want to have a cuddle with a farm yard animal? Its always a chance for a good photo opportunity.

Always making friends, Tab loving Lucy Upshall enjoying the petting zoo last year. Photo Credit: Grace Cameron

On Wednesday, the redbrick will play host to a bungee run and Techbod laptop/tech assistance for all your technology dramas both between 11am and 3pm.

If you need a way to let off some of that pent up aggression, there will be ‘Sumos and Gladiators’ available on Thursday the 22nd between 11 and 3.

The week ends on Friday with the opportunity for some down time in the Concourse with bean bags and a Big Bang Theory box set.

For more information join the Facebook event here. Let us know how you get involved by tweeting us @SotonTab.