PRESIDENTIAL SHOWDOWN: Jed Dummer-Marshall

I was asked to write on why I should be the next SUSU  President, I find this difficult as my first act as President would be to move to Winchester and […]

I was asked to write on why I should be the next SUSU  President, I find this difficult as my first act as President would be to move to Winchester and fight for Independence (got to admire those Scots).  Rather than reading what I have to say, I recommend you instead watch this short video which highlights exactly the type of character that I am.:

I also think that Joseph Hart whilst against Winchester Independence must be admired for his upcoming plans to free SUSU the cat from the tyranny of the WI (see this terrorist video:

Therefore in light of Mr. Hart’s upcoming bravery, I believe you should vote for him in the SUSU Presidential election (or the Pirate, I mean how fucking cool is he?).

Jed’s manifesto can be found here.

We also shot some quick questions at Jed:

1. Describe SUSU in three words.

Southampton, Students’, Union.

2. If you could compare yourself to a current Sabb, who would it be and why?

Being intrinsically good looking, I would look to the hottest sabb, with David Martin meeting the pwhooaaaar factor for me.

3. What was your New Year’s resolution for 2014?

I was too inebriated to make one.

4. Where’s your favourite place to go for a night out in Southampton?

Edge on a Wednesday; cheap drinks and great company.

5. If you could do any degree apart your current/previous one, what would it be?

Currently I am studying Mechanical Engineering, if could go back and change I would probably choose English Literature or History.

6. NUS: Yes or No?

Nah mate, love the Ales too much.

To view what the other candidates have to say, click here.