Bring your idea to life with new service launched for students!

In time for the new academic year, a new service has launched with the aim of helping students with an idea take the next step. Students are a creative bunch, […]

In time for the new academic year, a new service has launched with the aim of helping students with an idea take the next step.

Students are a creative bunch, but for most it is difficult to bring their creations to life thanks to the prohibitive costs involved.

1150307_441813312603797_1953850133_n

Disclaimer: Student Engineering Services does not condone the production of crystal meth…

And that’s where Student Engineering Services come in.

Run by students, for students, they can help take the idea in your head and turn it into technical drawings, 3D prototypes, product renders and much more. The advantage of this is that none of this is too expensive.

For each idea a quote can be given, based on the predicted difficulty of the model and services required, but it would be unlikely to cost more than a night out – a tiny price if your idea is a tidy little earner for you!

If you’d then like to take it even further, SES can provide quotations, and an estimate of how much it would cost to take to market!

1004935_444334929018302_1624925227_nProducts designed by SES, from pressure loggers to torch refractors

You can check out their Facebook page here, or email them at [email protected]

.