Chris Stark causes a stir once again…this time with Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston “So excited” as Radio 1’s 26 year old DJ Chris Stark presents her with a personalised Watford shirt. Ex-Southampton student Chris Stark first charmed the internet back in March where […]

Jennifer Aniston “So excited” as Radio 1’s 26 year old DJ Chris Stark presents her with a personalised Watford shirt.

Ex-Southampton student Chris Stark first charmed the internet back in March where the video in which he invited Mila Kunis to a Watford game went viral. Since then, he has given Robert Downey Jr. his own personalised Watford shirt. This time, he speaks to 44-year-old Friends star Jennifer Aniston on topics ranging from Prague strip clubs to what she had for lunch. Aniston responds well and with ease as Stark oddly discusses the fact that her name is an anagram of ‘finer not in jeans’.

Indeed, Stark began the interview as he meant to go on by stating

I’ve had a bit of a makeover – they’ve put loads of make-up on me.

When Jennifer reassured him that he looked “lovely”, Chris replied:

Well, I feel like a pig in a wig.

In this respect Stark has become an internet sensation for his ability to take celebrities out of their comfort zone by asking them off-topic questions in an unorthodox manner.

Aniston is in London promoting her new film We’re the Millers ,in which she plays a stripper. This ultimately led to a discussion concerning her research for the role which Aniston breezed past  by responding

I did that in my twenties…it was all in my head.

The interview ended by Stark presenting Aniston with a Watford shirt, which she called ‘exciting’. Stark’s final words were:

I just think there’s something pretty cool about one of the hottest women in the world wearing a Watford shirt.

Aniston “So excited” to be given a Watford shirt

Some may view his interviewing techniques as cringe-worthy yet the online video has already received half a million views – he is clearly doing something right.  Love or hate his style, he’s unquestionably an internet sensation that can hold his own among the big names.

You can view the whole interview:

Are you a fan of what is quickly becoming Stark’s classic interview style, or can you not take the cringe? Let us know in comments.