Police Hunt Alleged Alma Road KNIFEMAN

Southampton police are looking for a man who is alleged to have assaulted a 19 year old woman at a house party on Alma Road. The woman, unknown whether to […]

Southampton police are looking for a man who is alleged to have assaulted a 19 year old woman at a house party on Alma Road.

The woman, unknown whether to be a student, had suffered punches, kicks and knife cuts to the neck in an attack in Portswood on Saturday, May 25th.

Wanted: Michael Easy

The incident occurred at a house party on Alma Road, confirm Hampshire Police. 27-year-old Michael Easy, of no fixed abode, is alleged to have punched an 19-year-old woman in the face, kicked her in the thigh and cut her neck with an 8-inch silver knife. He is also alleged to have threatened to harm her family.

This alleged incident comes on the back of a series of 25 previous convictions for Easy. He has before been convicted of actual bodily harm for the severe beating of his girlfriend in front of her then 3-year-old son, and was jailed in 2008 for two years after being found with a Class A drug while out on bail for theft, reports the Daily Echo.

Hampshire Police have warned: “If Michael Easy is seen, do not approach him. Contact the police immediately.”

Police believe Michael Easy is still at large in the Southampton area, and are appealing for witnesses or anybody who knows his location to contact PC Katie Holmes or PC Daniel Toman at Southampton Central on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.