FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2013 – Who You Need to Know

It’s that time once again. On May 3rd the FHM 100 Sexiest Women excerpt dropped through my letter box and here is all important low down that every man has […]

100 FHM sexiest Women

It’s that time once again. On May 3rd the FHM 100 Sexiest Women excerpt dropped through my letter box and here is all important low down that every man has been waiting for. A multiplicity of new entries, re-entries, falls and climbs sees a completely renovated list from the one we saw in 2012; get Google image search at the ready…

At 97 we find sexy Sky Sports News presenter Olivia Godfrey making her first appearance on the list.

87 is a re-entry for Eva Mendez. The 2 Fast 2 Furious star has fallen back into our hearts after being snapped up by heartthrob Ryan Gosling. Apparently she’s 39, really?!

Oops! She did it again! Despite slumping 26 places from last year to number 85, pop princess Britney Spears has now landed herself a space on the list in three different decades. Crazy!

Made in Chelsea cry-baby/beauty/walk-over and new entrant Louise Thompson clinched number 73 on the list. Perhaps blokes find unrelenting and perpetual crying attractive?

Pippa Middleton must be royally annoyed after slipping from 11 to 58. She should be grateful though, Kate has gone completely.

It seems that Cher Lloyd has inadvertently turned her swag off, given that she has also fallen down the list this year from 25 to 52.

47 went to Olympic, World and European gold medallist Jessica Ennis. I couldn’t bring myself to vote for her personally, knowing that she has a 6-pack that most of us can only dream about.

Jennifer Aniston stormed up from 79 to 34. Must be that Sky Broadband advert that she did, or the constant re-runs of Friends on Comedy Central that you just can’t get away from.

Disney girl, and former lover of Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens has broken free of her innocence and gone her own way by releasing bikini-thriller Spring Breakers along with a song called $$$ex. Her image remake seems to be working though as she jumps up from 54 to 28.

Rap star Professor Green recently became the envy of many after proposing to now-fiancé Millie Mackintosh. The recent engagement didn’t do wonders for Miss Quality Street’s ratings though as she goes from 15 to 26.

Keeley Hazel is at number 21. It doesn’t matter that last year she was number 8, just look her up.

The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook talent Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar for Best Actress this year and consequently finds herself at number 20. I guess the way she holds a bow and arrow is kind of sexy.

Last year’s winner Tulisa Contostavlos now sits at number 11, I’m sure she won’t be too disappointed. She probably needs to have another raunchy video “leaked”.

The world’s best looking Geordie (Cheryl Cole) finds herself at number 9, down 7 from last year. I guess she shouldn’t have quit the X Factor…

TV star Kaley Cuoco has made a big bang this year, shifting up 50 places to number 6. Just look at her, she’s undeniably perfect.

I’m a Celebrity patron and highest ranking Brit Helen Flanagan now sits at number 3 (previously number 47). I’d assume it was to do with her intelligence and charm, not her dazzling 32Es.

Same old, same old for Rihanna who goes from 3 to 2.

At number 1, voted the world’s sexiest woman, is Mila Kunis. The Eastern European megastar who constantly portrays ‘the perfect girlfriend’ in her films has finally been given the credit she deserves. Bravo Mila, for being so inexplicably hot.