Signal blocked by…..BIRDS?!?

A statement from Vodafone about the problems users are experiencing with signal in the area has given a bizarre reason for the delay in repair. Vodafone have announced that they […]

A statement from Vodafone about the problems users are experiencing with signal in the area has given a bizarre reason for the delay in repair. Vodafone have announced that they are unable to rapidly repair the mast due to a PEREGRINE FALCON NEST!

Due to the location of the mast, and the protected nature of the birds, naturally the company don’t want to cause the birds to squawk in distress, and so are leaving them in situ whilst the RSPB are contacted for advice on the situation.

What…you’re blaming it on US???

So whilst those of us who don’t use Vodafone can think ‘ahh cute’, Vodafone customers are going to have to stop losing their feathers in frustration over lack of signal, because you can’t fight nature!

The Tab advise any Vodafone customers who have been affected by the loss of service to contact Vodafone directly as there have been several cases of people receiving money back for this problem! And everyone loves getting money back…although it may just be a wild goose chase!

Have you been affected? Let us know below!