The Tab Tries…Doing A Good Deed

We thought we’d take a step further in our Rupert Murdoch style Southampton Media dominance, and take over Surge Radio, all in the name of charity! We’ll be broadcasting through […]

Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 21.29.20

We thought we’d take a step further in our Rupert Murdoch style Southampton Media dominance, and take over Surge Radio, all in the name of charity! We’ll be broadcasting through your (internet) airwaves our very own show: The Tab Takeover.

Surge Radio have been been on air for over a day, constantly broadcasting, trying to get you to part with a few quid for Red Nose Day (which is tonight by the way!). They have already raised over £200 but we reckon we can help them smash that with your help.

We’ll be on air from 4-5PM embarrassing ourselves for your amusement. We’ve also invited the Wessex Scene along, to once and for-all prove that we are better than them! We’ll be pinning some of our team against theirs in eating contests and quizzes, with severe consequences for the losing team.

Team Tab will also be competing against Team Scene to see which can raise the most money, so if you’re on campus, please come and find us and our collecting bucket and donate. In other words you can pay to watch our team get creamed in the face by the Wessex Scene – just find them and donate money to them.

You can donate via Surge’s Red Nose Day page, or find us in SUSU where we have money buckets galore! GO TEAM TAB!