PRESIDENTIAL SHOWDOWN: Michelle Dando

Hi Beauts! As you probably know, my name’s Michelle Dando and I AM your future SUSU President! Now you’ve clicked on this you won’t need to read any other Presidential interviews. It doesn’t get any better […]

Hi Beauts! As you probably know, my name’s Michelle Dando and I AM your future SUSU President! Now you’ve clicked on this you won’t need to read any other Presidential interviews. It doesn’t get any better than this! xoxo

I’m your PERFECT SUSU President! I will get you a monorail for that steep climb up Church Lane. I’ll makeover the Union Shop Hollister-style so that it has low level lighting at all times, topless male models, hot girls and the odd pot plant, giving you a much more classy retail experience when you buy your milk and ready meals! I will ban ugly people from campus – they are so distracting, it’s not fair on you and your learning experience. I will campaign to make the earliest lecture 11AM so you can get your beauty sleep, and I also promise to CLOSE the Cube and turn it into a beauty parlour so you can look your best when going somewhere actually decent!

You can find Michelle’s Facebook Fan Page here.

You can follow Michelle on Twitter here.

We also shot some questions at Michelle:

What is your favourite sport?

• Cheerleading! But I am also amazing at pole-dancing, as it gives me the chance to show off my amazing body! 😉 xoxo

What is your drink of choice?

• I always love the champagne that all aspiring men buy me at the bar! xoxo

What was your New Years resolution for 2013?

• I don’t have a New Years resolutions as I am already perfect. I did try and help you lesser people though through my article on the Tab which can be found here. xoxo

What have you done in life that has no relevance to the role you are going for?

• Well, I’ve obviously won SOOOO many beauty pageants, and I’ve also bungee jumped from above SUSU shop! xoxo

Current relationship status?

• Open relationship – come and get me boys! xoxo

Was Southampton University your first or second choice?

• I didn’t  put it down as a choice, they just BEGGED be to come! xoxo

What is your favourite place to spend a night in Southampton?

• Jesters, it’s where all the beautiful people go! It’s why I want SUSU to fund a VIP section there. xoxo

What’s your pincode?

• 9696 – represents xoxo! xoxo

Favourite TV show…

• America’s Next Top Model. They’ve already asked me to be one of the judges for the next series so I like to keep up to date. xoxo

What is the worst thing to ever happen to you in a nightclub?

• I had a picture taken when I was giving some guy head; it was a little bit awkward, but as it was me it OBVIOUSLY went viral! xoxo

What do you want to do as a future career?

• President of the World – I am clearly the best candidate! xoxo

What would you score your looks out of 10?

• 11

Who is the hottest person in your campaign team?

• Me, OBVS… xoxo

Where do you call home?

• The catwalk! xoxo

If you could compare yourself to a current Sabb who would it be and why? 

• I am most like Chloe Green because I am a feminist, but obviously, I’m better than her. xoxo

If you could write something on the top of the Maths tower, what would it be?

• I wouldn’t write anything, but I would paint it bright green and cover it in glitter! xoxo

NUS: Yes or No?

• Urgh. Union Politics are soooo boring. It’s all about me. Lets talk about me instead. xoxo

To view what the other candidates have to say, click here.