CLICK HERE To Find True Love!

Single and sad this Valentine’s Day? Want to find love in a hopeless place, but failed so far in Jesters? As ever, The Tab has the answer. So come out from […]

Single and sad this Valentine’s Day? Want to find love in a hopeless place, but failed so far in Jesters? As ever, The Tab has the answer. So come out from under your duvets, stop throwing darts at that photo of your ex’s face and listen up as we bring you our top selection of the internet’s weird and wacky matchmaking sites. There truly is someone out there for everyone.

1) DiaperMates.com. If you’re looking for love and enjoy wearing adult nappies in your spare time for reasons other than incontinence then you’ve come to the right place! Post a picture of yourself wearing a giant diaper and watch the love interests roll in.

2) BeautifulPeople.com. ‘Online dating for beautiful people only’. Chiselled jaws, perfect white smiles, hot bods to die for. Sounds idyllic, right? Wrong. Before you can even create an account on this site, you have to submit a photo of yourself, and the other users vote on whether or not you’re deemed attractive enough to join their narcissistic clan. Pretty sure this one was pioneered by The Tab’s resident beauty queen Michelle Dando.

3) CougarLife.com. Frantic freshers meet yummy mummies. Rawwwr.

4) UniformDating.com. ‘Do you work in uniform? Or just fancy those who do? Then join UniformDating.com for FREE now!’ You’ve all seen the advert. And now you can all live the dream. Particularly if you’re a nurse.

5) PolyMatchMaker.com. Share the love. After all, one soulmate just isn’t enough.

6) FurryMate.com. No, it’s not about animal fetishes as such, nor does it pair up lonely humans and guinea pigs, thank goodness. This site in fact connects people who have a passion for dressing up in animal costumes and parade at public ‘Furry’ conventions. Unleash your inner animal! Ideal for student onesie lovers.

7)  AshleyMadison.com bills itself as ‘the world’s leading married dating service for discreet encounters.’ If you happen to be married and are already debating whose turn it is to put the bins out, this site will certainly spice up your life.  I’m pretty sure Ashley Madison is actually Gossip Girl. XOXO.

8) TallFriends.com. As the highly original name suggests, TallFriends helps lovesick beanpoles find someone with whom they can properly see eye to eye. Warning: You must be above average height to join.

9) Meet-an-inmate.com will connect you with a whole host of friendly prisoners looking that special someone, with whom they can exchange soppy, romantic and poetic love letters. Not convinced? Watch Trevor McDonald’s Inside Death Row. Cuties.

10) Iwouldbangyou.com or alternatively ShagAtUni.com. I’m not sure much else needs to be said.

Found love via one of the above? Or even through a site we haven’t spotted? Do let us know in the comments, we’d love to be bridesmaids.