Who Needs Jesters When We Can "BangWithFriends" On Facebook?

Getting tired of going to Jesters nightly to find yourself some fun? Too scared to make a move for fear of being turned down? Well why not sort out your […]

Getting tired of going to Jesters nightly to find yourself some fun? Too scared to make a move for fear of being turned down? Well why not sort out your hook-ups from the comfort of your Facebook account, protected by software from any rejection.

No doubt created under the influence of a few vodka red bulls, the new Facebook app, BangWithFriends, has been up and running for just over a week and already over 10,000 people have used its services to find out who amongst their friends is ‘down to bang’.

The app works by letting you simply indicate who out of your friends list you’d be happy to sleep with, and if they’ve indicated the same for you, you’ll get notified and can decide what to do with the information. You can use it just to boost your own ego, or alternatively to arrange a time and a place to put your new found knowledge into practice. Now’s the chance to ‘register your interest’ in all those people you added purely to stalk – and without the fear of rejection, because you only get told if you’re both up for it.

The intention behind the app, the creators say, is “less about one-night stands and more about getting people to be more blunt with the way they’re approaching each other”. It will certainly take the time, hassle and anxiety out of the whole process.

Be sure to set the privacy to ‘Only Me’ when you install the app, and be careful when rating your friends – once you’ve tagged someone as bangable you can’t un-tag – and no one wants to end up in an awkward situation with an ex (or worse, a sibling).