Freshers Ball PROPOSAL

Last night’s Freshers Ball was, by all accounts, amazing. But for one couple it will be truly unforgettable. During Greg James’ headline set, the music stopped and a chap named […]

Last night’s Freshers Ball was, by all accounts, amazing. But for one couple it will be truly unforgettable.

During Greg James’ headline set, the music stopped and a chap named William was brought onto the stage. Greg told the audience that he doesn’t do this sort of thing very often and handed the microphone over to William.

After calling his girlfriend Kate Guppy to the stage, Will then tells the crowd:

I’m not a very public guy, I turned down every karaoke sessions she’s ever offered me. I have done a very douchebaggy thing and left a very important ring at home

At this the crowd goes wild cheering for Will and Kate (great name combination!). Will implores the crowd to just pretend he has the ring and asks Kate to MARRY HIM “in the very near future” …..

SHE SAYS YES! The crowd and Greg James all go mental as the couple embraces on the stage.

Watch the proposal here