Hot? No. Problems? Yes.

It is the stuff nightmares are made of. Imagine if Rebecca Black and Samantha Brick were locked in a recording studio and think of the sort of horrendous media that would be spawned. Now […]

It is the stuff nightmares are made of. Imagine if Rebecca Black and Samantha Brick were locked in a recording studio and think of the sort of horrendous media that would be spawned. Now you know what to expect, watch the video below at your own peril. The Tab takes no responsibility for bleeding ears or torn out hair.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE]

With insightful and thought-provoking lyrics such as:

Hot girls we have problems too

We’re just like you, except we’re hot

it is perhaps no surprise that the video has garnered almost 2 million views in just 5 days since being uploaded.

The title of ‘worst song ever’ is a hotly contested one, but this is a stellar effort from the Californian duo. With this song they certainly live up to their undeniably accurate name of ‘Double Take’, albeit for all the wrong reasons.

What is even more amusing/terrifying than the actual video is the thoughts of the two girls. Lauren, 17, said in an interview with MTV:

We do really like writing songs and coming up with lyrics. Who knows? Maybe we’ll get into that in the future.

Lets hope for the sake of humanity they are never allowed near a microphone again. I’m off to listen to Rebecca Black to restore my faith in humanity.