COMPETITION TIME: Scummy Soton Photo Contest

We all love Southampton, despite its imperfections. Where some people may see urban decay, we at The Tab see the true character of our fair city. With most of us […]

We all love Southampton, despite its imperfections. Where some people may see urban decay, we at The Tab see the true character of our fair city. With most of us students residing in the ghetto of Portswood, we spot some spectacular sights every day. Now The Tab will reward YOU, the loyal reader, for capturing snapshots of life on the mean streets of Southampton.

What sort of thing are we looking for? We’ve got a couple of examples below, but we’re sure that our readers can dig up better than this.

The prizes: Meal for Two at Tiger Lily, Jesters drinks vouchers and EXCLUSIVE Soton Tab stash that not even the writers have!

How to Enter: There are THREE simple ways to enter this competition

1. Via our Facebook Page. Upload the high quality version of your picture onto our page, simple!
  2. Tweet us @sotontab using the #scummysoton hashtag. Make sure you follow us so we can get in touch!
  3. Email us at [email protected]

Include a bit of a story with your photo so the judges can gain an insight into the bizarre goings-on. Also, make sure to read and abide by the boring legal waffle in our Terms and Conditions, and happy snapping!