Student TRAUMATISED by demonic OWL

News has reached The Tab that a first year student has been admitted to a mental hospital after being traumatised by an owl outside his halls’ window. The Bencraft fresher […]

News has reached The Tab that a first year student has been admitted to a mental hospital after being traumatised by an owl outside his halls’ window.

The Bencraft fresher was put into a lunatic asylum recently after suffering from extreme insomnia and consequently insanity caused by an owl perched in a tree next to his bedroom window. The bird has since been banished from the Bencraft grounds by Residence Support.

We managed to get a twit ‘t’woo out of the warden hoo said:

We can confirm that a new resident has caused a lot of grief and upset to a first year undergraduate and we have taken necessary steps to safeguard his welfare by exiling the owl from the Bencraft grounds

Owl be back...

The first year history student has wished to remain anonymous in fear of the feathery critter seeking revenge for its eviction from the Bencraft area and, obviously, to prevent banter from course and hall mates. Rumour has it that the owl is plotting night-time vengeance attacks over the coming weeks and that the student is too afraid to return to Halls in fear of having another break down, particularly with Semester 2 exams approaching.

Bencraft freshers have enough to deal with as it is, with the building looking like a concentration camp Stalin would be proud of and not to mention the crematorium next door, a nuisance from the local wildlife just puts more on their plates.

We wish the student a swift recovery.