Southampton Student to be named as UK's most naturally beautiful woman?

Southampton- home to our beloved university, killer spiders, gangs who threaten people with AIDS infected blood, a soon to be Premier League football team and a student soon to be named […]

Southampton- home to our beloved university, killer spiders, gangs who threaten people with AIDS infected blood, a soon to be Premier League football team and a student soon to be named the most naturally beautiful women in the UK.

Hosted by Lorraine Kelly, Medical student and Jesters bar girl Hannah Goodchild has already beaten over 8000 contenders to get into the final three contenders for the title of the UK’s most naturally beautiful woman, aged between 19-40. This is some achievement in an age where fake eyelashes, nails, hair, teeth and boobs are inescapable. She needs your vote to secure the title, which ends at noon on Friday.

VOTE HERE

The Tab caught up with Hannah to get to know the personality behind a soon to be recognisable face:

What made you want to enter the competition?

I’ve never done anything like it before so thought it would be a good experience and of course – ultimate procrastination!

Have you any previous modelling experience before?

Nada – zip! I don’t really wear make up so thats me out for the count!

How will winning this competition help you? How will you use the win?

One of the prizes is a natural beauty campaign with Super Drug, so if I win I’ll hopefully be able to use it to promote people feeling naturally beautiful and not feeling terrified of leaving the house without wearing makeup! I also win a few nights at the Hilton in London which I will thoroughly enjoy!!

She's got our vote!

Many beauty queens use their success to promote charitable or political activism, would you consider going down that path?

I don’t think this is really that competition, beyond promoting less fake eyelashes and foundation im not sure how political i can get. If more opportunities came from this one that lead to charitable and political activism i would be all over it.

What are your secrets/tips to being naturally beautiful?

Moisturiser every morning and night and I have been wearing anti-wrinkle cream since I was 18!!

What beauty products do you recommend?

Gotta be the anti-wrinkle cream I suppose?

Plans to celebrate?

Part of the prize is £100 pound tab behind the bar at Hilton – my housemates have invited themselves!!

Tariq Manzils or Manzils Tandoori?

Tandoori

Jesters or Sobar?

Sobar …

Unusual fact?

If you ask everyone you know to name the first vegetable that comes to mind, 90% will say carrot.

Most embarrassing moment at uni?

Being locked outside of halls when the fire alarm went off wearing very little after a cheeky visit to someone else’s room!