SUSSED suffers from embarrassing exam results FAIL

Southampton exam results FAIL

If I was a girl this is what I'd look like right now.

Today is the day we’ve all be waiting for. Some of our more workaholic readers simply can’t wait to rub their exam results in their coursemates’ faces because they’ve actually done a modicum of work. For others today is more of a domesday clock. For my housemate and I, we have chosen to let our results determine whether we’ll be buying the iPad 3 in a few weeks time.

Having spent an hour refreshing the results website to try and get my results this morning, I finally got into the system. EPIC WIN – if you’ve managed it this far then congrats. But don’t get your hopes up.

I did THREE modules last semester. I logged in to view the grades and found TWO module results. Initially I assumed that our lecturer simply hadn’t bothered to mark the paper on time, but it turns out that it is something to do with the dreaded “IT system”.

It turns out I’m not the only one with this problem. Facebook news feeds are full of people ranting about not being able to get their results. One student commented:

They would be better off sending out results via owl.

Well said. We’ll update this post when we know more.

UPDATE: It turns out my lecturer actually just didn’t bother sending the exam results over.