Elections are Coming

The biggest event in the SUSU calendar is just around the corner. (No, it’s not Twisted!) The SUSU Sabbatical election nominations are now open. Campaign week will be running from the […]

Some of last year's campaigners

The biggest event in the SUSU calendar is just around the corner. (No, it’s not Twisted!) The SUSU Sabbatical election nominations are now open. Campaign week will be running from the 23rd of February through to Results Night on the 1st of March.

For us here at The Tab election season is the busiest time of year and we will be providing the best coverage around.

We are the only place on campus you can come for honest and unbiased opinions on all the candidates. We’ll have interviews, live blogs and analysis of the pandemonium, all whilst avoiding the boring essay style articles likely to appear elsewhere. Even already, rumours are flying!

All of which means you should immediately make The Tab your first point of call for any news about the elections. There’s no point hearing about the news that matters after everyone else!

The Soton Tab Editorial Team

If you are interested about writing for the Tab about the elections or anything else then just apply to join our writers group on facebook here and get involved! If not then ‘like’ our page here and get our articles directly to your facebook news feed!