Beach Break Live: Returns

This Wednesday, 1st Feb, tickets for what has become the UK’s largest Student Summer Festival are released. Beach Break Live is set in the stunning Pembrey Country Park, and boasts […]

This Wednesday, 1st Feb, tickets for what has become the UK’s largest Student Summer Festival are released.

Beach Break Live is set in the stunning Pembrey Country Park, and boasts 8 miles of pristine sandy beaches, 500 acres of woodland, 130m dry ski slope, Zorbing assault courses and then to top it all, it’s only got Wales longest toboggan run!! Well that just sounds bloody lovely!

In addition to celebrating the end of exams and the start of summer in Wales (which after all is now Lonely Planet’s 2012’s ‘Best Region in the world’), you can chill with your mates with plenty of booze and cake, whilst listening to some of the biggest names of the moment!

In previous years Tinie Tempah, Ed Sheeran, Magnetic Man, Chase & Status, Example, Mark Ronson, Nero, Subfocus, Plan B, Dan le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip, Ben Howard, High Contrast, The White Lies, Dizzee Rascal and the Zutons, amongst many many others have graced the 20,000 festival goers with an eclectic range of music.

In recent years, Southampton Uni has had a huge presence there and this year begs to be no different, with loads of clubs, societies and reps signing up to sell tickets to the masses! Even Chuck Norris is supposedly flogging tickets to Soton Students and with such lines as; ‘When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris asking if he was going to Beach Break’ it would be hard not to be sold on the idea.

The price for these 4 nights of revelry, over 14-18 June, is a mere £94 for an early bird ticket or £109 if you book later. With the student loans in and the fact that only a £40 deposit is required, the Tab highly recommends you get in there! However, last year all early bird tickets flew their nests within 2 hours, get in there quickly!

For full details and tickets, click here for their website.