Crunk Juce ARMED ROBBERY

5 teenagers, aged between 14 and 16, were sentenced to 18 months for the shocking raid which happened over the summer. The boys bragged via text that they were going […]

5 teenagers, aged between 14 and 16, were sentenced to 18 months for the shocking raid which happened over the summer.

The boys bragged via text that they were going to rob “crunk juce and fags” from the newsagent and off licence in Shirley.

Two of the boys posed as innocent bystanders while the other three, masked and carrying a gun, demanded that the shopkeeper put all the cigarettes and cash in a bag.

After making their escape, the gang split up their ill gotten gains, around £300, and attempted to sort out their alibis by text message. Unfortunately for them, they were all caught on CCTV and rapidly arrested.

What is Crunk Juce?

Comes in 3 horrible flavours

For the uninitiated, Crunk Juce is a specially imported “malt liquor” brandy based “drink” It comes in a massive can and is approximately as strong as a bottle of wine and a couple of Red Bulls.

Southampton is a hot spot for Crunk Juce, as we have touched on before. Champagne Charleys in Portswood is where most students get hold of the stuff, for around £6 a can it will start and end your night pretty quickly.