Cocozza kicked off X Factor

It has been revealed today that Frankie Cocozza will not be returning to the X Factor next week. Sigh. Throughout the show he’s been repeatedly reprimanded for his ‘boozy behaviour’ […]

It has been revealed today that Frankie Cocozza will not be returning to the X Factor next week. Sigh.

Throughout the show he’s been repeatedly reprimanded for his ‘boozy behaviour’ and womanizing, and yelling ‘f*cking ‘ave it, get in there’ before the 9pm watershed didn’t do him any favours either.

After pretty much speaking the words to the Black Eyed Peas’ ‘I Gotta Feeling’ on Saturday night, many were outraged that such a lacklustre performance secured him a place in next week’s show. Apparently his dire inability to sing has been going unnoticed?

But fear not, his ‘rockstar’ attitude has got the better of him, and he’s been given the boot anyway. The exact reason for his axe is not yet known, but insiders say he has broken a “golden rule”.

…So off to Mahiki he goes to carry on his womanizing conquests. As his father has previously informed the public :

Cocozza chuffed at having bagged a 'five girls in a night' headline...

My son is just like me but he has seriously outdone me with women…I think he is on number 67. I’d say my number is 30 or 40 but it might be more.

I reckon Frankie’s hoping that his boot from the X Factor will enhance his ‘wild’ image further… He might even make it to 100 by the end of the week.