Vote Joseph Malone

The SotonTab has learnt that Southampton University student Joseph Malone is standing for a place on the Local Council. As the referendum campaign takes shape, many people forget the fact […]

The SotonTab has learnt that Southampton University student Joseph Malone is standing for a place on the Local Council.

As the referendum campaign takes shape, many people forget the fact that on May 5th the Local Council Elections will also take place.

Standing for the locally-run party Southampton First, Joseph said, “It seems silly that with over 40,000 students in the city, there is no one to properly represent them on important issues such as council tax”.

When asked about his political party he said “Southampton First is a truly local party made up of a wide cross section of people within our city. SF candidates vary from students to mechanics to retired workers”

For more information about Southampton First please visit the website at www.southampton first.org.uk.

Finally, please remember to vote in the referendum which could change UK politics for good.