Clash of the Titans

Chelsea Vs Manchester United; Peview

The Premier league tonight sees a game between two of the biggest and most successful sides in europe in recent times. Both Chelsea and Manchester United have three Premier League titles a piece over the last six years, with United also acquiring the champions league title two years ago beating the former in a thrilling final on penalties. With Chelsea also doing the double last season continuing winning ways against united after doing the double over them last season is a must after such a poor run of form that has seen “The Blues” go from ten points clear at the top, to a lowly fifth place,somewhere that is way below the ambitions of both owner and manager after splashing out a reputed £75 million in the winter tansfer window to secure the services of Fernando Torres and David Luiz.

Clash of the Titans

Although this match up may not decide where the title goes this season, If Chelsea fail to secure a win or even secure a point against the league leaders, the balance of power between the two european giants will certainly have shifted towards United and may even pave the way for Chelsea’s absence in the Champions League next season. If there is not a favorable outcome for Chelsea against United tonight, their slim hopes of regaining the title would surely be over. More to follow.

Torres Vs Vidic