Are You a Cheater? Or just a Nympho….

Dear Jack and Jim, I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago but we were on good terms and were still friends. I was still officially with her […]

Dear Jack and Jim, I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago but we were on good terms and were still friends. I was still officially with her when I, stupidly, made a drunken mistake and cheated on her. This happened a while after I decided not to be with her, although I had not told her that was the case. Soon after, I ended it with her on (relatively) good terms. Things were going fine until she looked through my phone messages without me knowing. She found out from those messages that I had cheated on her and now I fear that our friendship will never recover. What can I do? (Dave)

Is cheating worth it?

Dave thanks for your question and also for being so honest. From the way you have worded your question, you genuinely seem quite cut up and emotional about the situation. We have a great amount of respect for lads that admit and feel bad about cheating. Once again though Jack and Jim certainly do not condone what you have done.

From our experience, we’ve learnt that for a woman once their man has cheated they feel violated and deeply hurt. In most cases they will immediately break that bond they have with their partner. However with everything it depends entirely on the woman and considering that when you cheated, you were very uncertain of your feelings for her then she may understand why this happened. Try speaking to her about it and tell her how sorry you feel, this may lessen the strain on the situation.

Naughty Cheating Tiger!

We feel that you should give her some space to move on as this is the least you can do. Give her the time to decide whether she wants to be your friend or just be rid of you! But to be honest Dave you’ve probably gone and “cocked it up” in the wise words of James May.

Last words DON’T CHEAT, It only ends up in heartbreak as you know Dave. Jack and Jim wish both of you the best of luck but also hope that you are both back on the pull!

Guys once again keep the questions coming in we’re here to help. Thanks for all the fan mail last week!!