Here’s everything you need to know about Tramlines 2022

This years line up contains stars such as Sam Fender & Kasabian

Tramlines 2022 is set to take place on 22nd to 24th of July and will be held at Hillsborough Park.

The Yorkshire festival will have a whole host of stars grace the stage this summer including one of the biggest names in Indie right now, Sam Fender.

Sheffield’s culture will be showcased throughout this weekend as ticket holders can also enjoy art, comedy, performance, handpicked food and craft ales.

Tramlines 2022 will be across five stages including Sarah Nulty’s Main Stage, T’Other Stage Live, T’Other Stage Comedy, The Leadmill Stage and The Open Arms.

Tramlines Festival 2019

Friday kicks off the festival with a roster of big names and a whole load of fun. The headliners on the main stage include Sam Fender, James and Declan McKenna.

On Friday, Tramlines punters punters can also see Bad Boy Chiller Crew and Lady Leshurr perform. Friday also welcomes Seann Walsh to headline the comedy stage.

Likewise, if you’re planning to head down to Tramlines on the Friday and you’re in your “sad girl era” head over to The Open Arms stage for Midnight Memories Styles vs Swift.

Saturday turns spicy at Tramlines with a great bunch of headliners on the main stage including Kasabian, The Vaccines and Inhaler.  We’re also set to see Sheffield’s favoured Everly Pregnant Brothers who are set to take the main stage by storm.

On T’Other Stage, Sigrid and Self Esteem will be performing. Saturday will also welcome Russell Kane to perform on the comedy stage.

Saturday’s The Leadmill Stage has arguable one of the most promising artists in Indie right now, Alfie Templeman performing.

Down at The Open Arms it’s party time, and by that I mean Club Tropicana.

Tramlines Festival 2019

On Tramlines 2022 final day a whole host of big names are set to headline Sarah Nulty’s Main Stage including Madness, The Wombats, Reverend & The Makers and The Coral.

Sunday sees T’Other Stage Live host other big names such as Becky Hill, Kelis and Scouting For Girls.

To raise a laugh or two out of the audience, Jason Manford will be performing on Sunday’s comedy stage.

The Open Arms invites us in with a warm welcome for a one last boogie at the Abba Party.

With seven bars there will definitely be no shortage of booze on Tramlines weekend.

Punters can also reassured they’re catered for a range of different cuisine’s provided. Last year Tramlines saw the likes of The Mac Shack, King Yorky and Get Wurst.

For more information on Tramlines included line up, facilities and news head to https://tramlines.org.uk/