Image may contain: Face, Man, Jacket, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Apparel, Clothing, Sunglasses, Accessories, Accessory, Human, Person

Vote for Sheffield’s most eligible bachelor!

Meet the lads worth swiping right for

It's time to find Sheffield's most eligible bachelor, don't forget to vote at the end and give these lads the ego boost they deserve!

Elliott Jewitt, Third Year, Experiential Marketing

Image may contain: Jacket, Billiard Room, Suit, Coat, Overcoat, Table, Furniture, Indoors, Room, Person, Human, Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing

Describe this person in three words?

Leadmill, shagger, legend

What makes this person an eligible bachelor?

"This lad literally needs an award for pulling so many girls. Spent his Nan's inheritance on £5 rounds".

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

"big booty babe"

Best single story?

"Him and his ex-girlfriend broke up because she cheated on him and when he went round to pick some stuff up from her house (she wasn't in) he got chatting to her mum. She invited him for a drink, next thing they're full on kissing – we 'joke' that they ended up in bed together but we're saying no more…"

Dan Craven, Third Year, Geography

Image may contain: Beer Bottle, Bottle, Finger, Beverage, Alcohol, Beer, Drink, Human, Person

Describe this person in three words?

From the Wirral

He’s an absolute sesh-monster. Attends every Roar with at least 3 VKs in hand.

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Hockey, VK, Roar-lover

Best single story?

"Dan went to Corp for the first time and attempted the rainbow challenge, managed to finish it, then blacked out and we found him being looked after by the cloak room lady. He then proceeded to run off and was delivered back to our flat by a group of American students with the 4 kebabs he bought himself but didn't eat".

Luke Phillips, Third Year, Mechanical Engineering

Image may contain: Indoors, Interior Design, Audience, Crowd, Lighting, Night Life, Person, Human, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses

Describe this person in three words?

Tall, funny, confused

"Because he is tall, dark (haired) and handsome, is annoying clever and although often appearing slightly bewildered by the world around him he is really funny and would be a great catch for any girl. Also has lots of great stories".

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Love Island reject

Best single story?

"Once he went back to a girls and didn't really get the message so decided to sleep on her sofa, then realised it was uncomfortable so snuck into her room while she was asleep and slept in the middle of her floor. Then overslept and wasn't at home when his parents came to visit the next morning".

Harry Goddard, Third Year, Geography

Image may contain: Face, Grove, Person, Human, Jacket, Coat, Forest, Nature, Tree, Land, Outdoors, Woodland, Plant, Vegetation, Apparel, Clothing

Describe this person in three words?

Smooth-talking, affectionate, frustrated

"Day 400 of no sex and Harry’s attitude to life has finally reached a big change. He’s been on the search for for some excitement so far reaching the pinnacle in a 2 hour head massage and a kiss on the forehead. Previous attempts have been his housemates best friend. This boy has no limits to achieve end of his single life. We hope this achievement will give him the boost in confidence he needs to find himself a real life girlfriend!"

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Maya Lucy Thomas

Best single story?

"Thinking he was in a relationship with a girl after never actually meeting her in person".