Vote for Sheffield’s most eligible bachelorette!

In the words of Queen Bey: all the single ladies

It's time to find Sheffield's most eligible bachelorette, don't forget to vote at the end and give these gorgeous girls the ego boost they deserve!

Natalie Hardy, Second Year, Primary Education

Image may contain: Smile, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Hair, Female, Girl, Teen, Kid, Blonde, Woman, Child, Person, Face, Human

Describe the nominee in three words?

Tech loving teacher-to-be

What makes this person an eligible bachelorette?

"She is quite honestly the funniest person I think I have ever met in my entire life. She is kind, gorgeous and a complete badass. And tbh if I have to hear of one more boy she fancies from Tinder I'm gonna go grey so pls… someone wife her up"

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Grey tracksuit bottoms

Best story of being single?

"She once went on a date with this guy and he took her bowling, she wasn’t keen at first (because…bowling?) but they ended up having a good time. That was until the guy dropped a ball on his foot and started crying. Safe to say the date cancelled in favour of an A&E trip and Nat went back to being a single lady."

Zoë Rubins, Second Year, Medicine

Image may contain: Dress, Wood, Woman, Wedding Gown, Wedding, Flower Bouquet, Grass, Gown, Robe, Evening Dress, Fashion, Female, Flower Arrangement, Blossom, Flower, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing, Plant

Describe this person in three words?

Hard-working, bubbly, caring

"She has been looking for a boyfriend since uni but hasn’t been lucky in finding one – I want to restore her confidence in men and in herself!"

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Ambitious, kind, foodie

Best story of being single?

"She went on a date for bottomless brunch (with bottomless prosecco), got completely smashed and felt a bit sick, so they decided to get an Uber home… she threw up all over herself and her date. Needless to say there wasn’t a second date".

Abigo Mboke, First Year, Journalism

Image may contain: Braid, Head, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Human, Person, Hair

Describe this person in three words?

Smart, funny, horny

"She is so so so much fun, has some great one-liners. She has some hilarious stories and is basically always on tinder or talking about boys so I think she needs someone to wife her up ASAP. Potential partner must be all about her or she'll probs lose interest".

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Outgoing, attentive, not-a-tory

Best story of being single?

"She went on a date over the summer and it was going well and he invited her back to his very swanky hotel and she decided to go. When they got there they went for a drink at the bar, only to realise the bartender was her ex's flatmate".

Grace Halton, First Year, Performance for Stage and Screen

Image may contain: Mouth, Lip, Female, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Apparel, Clothing, Cosmetics, Lipstick, Human, Face, Person

Describe this person in three words?

Fun, loud, messy

"She is a very fun, very wild girl and in all honesty she needs someone to keep her grounded".

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Tall indie lad

Best story of being single?

"She went home after a night out with a guy, but he was so drunk he was giving a terrible shag, so after two minutes she just said “you have to leave now” and he went home without saying anything… now they see each other all the time and have never spoken about it again"

Emma Partington, Second Year, Medicine

Image may contain: Flower, Blossom, Plant, Interior Design, Indoors, Fashion, Gown, Robe, Evening Dress, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Describe this person in three words?

Talkative, confident, ambitious

Her last boyfriend was an idiot and she deserves better! I want her to meet someone who values her more.

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Funny, laid-back, honest

Best story of being single?

She went on a night out and met a boy that looked like Timothee Chalamet so she was quite buzzing. They went back to her flat and she was very keen to sleep with him. Whilst they were kissing he stopped and went to be sick then came back and tried kissing her again but she made him drink water and have a chewing gum.

Then they went back to kissing and the same thing happened again. So she decided to quit the sex and just sleep so they both slept. She then woke up at around 6 to her doorbell going off but she ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. She noticed the lad wasn’t in her bed anymore but his clothes were on her floor and his wallet was still there. She checked the toilet and he wasn’t there either (baring in mind the doorbell is still ringing).

She opens her front door to see him stood on the landing in just his boxers and he explains that he thinks he slept walked and he ended up out there and couldn’t remember which one was her flat so was pressing all the bells hoping someone would answer. Let’s just say sex was deffo off the cards after that.

Koreene, Second Year, Childhood Studies

Image may contain: Black Hair, Hair, Finger, Face, Human, Person

Describe this person in three words?

Confident, sexy and a total sweetheart

"Koreene is super adorable. She has a bit of a hard shell but she’s a total hopeless romantic and she needs to get used to dating if she’s going to find the one!"

Describe the nominees ideal partner?

Tall, dark and handsome

Best single story?

"Getting locked out of her room with a booty call and having to get security the let the both of them back in. She deceives it as the most awkward elevator ride and it didn’t help when the guard told them they made a cute couple".

Vote below