Sheffield Clubbers of the Week: Week Two

Never change, Sheffield

Honestly, is there a single student in Sheffield that actually attends lectures and goes to bed at a reasonable hour? Not according to these photos.

Have you made it to clubbers of the week: week two?

Absolute legends of the week

Image may contain: Sleeve, Pants, Home Decor, Costume, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Going to ABBA night dressed like this is absolute legend behaviour: change my mind.

Boyband of the week

Image may contain: Night Life, Disco, Party, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

If you squint this could be One Direction after Zayn had left

Boyband of the week: runners up

Image may contain: Night Club, Party, Club, Person, Human

Here we can see our boyband going through their rebellious 'I am more than just a boyband' stage… cute.

Heroine of the week

Image may contain: Party, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

You're making a bold statement and I am here for it.

Photobomb of the week

Image may contain: Party, Apparel, Shoe, Clothing, Footwear, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

We were all thinking it and she just says it with her face…bold! Congrats to the happy couple x

Photobomb of the week: runners up

Image may contain: Club, Pub, Bar Counter, Fashion, Sleeve, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

The anticipation on his face… he is running to get in this photo.

Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Clothing, Apparel, Night Life, Human, Person

Well done. We were ALL rooting for you red, white and blue jacket guy.

WTF of the week

Image may contain: Crowd, Human, Person

Why doesn't anyone seem to be aware of the girl sprawled across their legs?

Outfit of the week

Image may contain: Party, Night Life, Clothing, Apparel, Jacket, Coat, Club, Night Club, Person, Human

Was it cold in CODE this week? Why do you have your winter coat on mate?

Image may contain: Sweater, Bookcase, Furniture, Shelf, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Oh, I guess it was cold then? @ CODE turn your heating up before these poor people freeze!

Group shot of the week

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Party, Fashion, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

Not only is everyone in this photo ridiculously photogenic but the energy leopard-trousers-girl is giving off is second to none!

Group shot of the week: runners up

Image may contain: Disco, Night Life, Night Club, Party, Club, Person, Human

The boys faces are like the three drunk stages: 1. Sober 2. Tipsy 3. Fucked.