Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Here are the best club nights in Sheffield to get spooky this Halloween

We hope you have your costumes ready

Everyone loves Halloween. If you don’t love Halloween you’re basically just boring.

As a University student, October is literally a month dedicated to watching horror films and decorating your flat, all for one evening at the end which, for no reason at all, gives us an excuse to dress up, upload pictures to Instagram and get slightly more drunk than usual.

It’s not long before we reach the scariest night of the month, so, with the Students' Union now sold out, whether you’ve planned group outfits weeks in advance or are going to order something off Amazon the day before, these are the nights out you can’t miss this Halloween (sorry we’ve left it a little late).

CODE House of Horrors

Image may contain: Stage

CODE is the place for you if you’re into chart music and dance, and on the 31st, they’re putting on their Halloween special once again.

Having sold out for the last four years, both the main dance floor and warehouse will be open, decorated in ghoulish décor and flooded with performers hidden around the venue.

So if people jumping out at you sounds like something for you, do not miss CODE’s House of Horrors.

Tickets are still on sale for 4th and final release and are available to buy here.

The Leadmill

What better way to celebrate Halloween than in Sheffield’s oldest club? Once an old flour mill, The Leadmill is the perfect place to be on the day where the dead come back to life.

Firstly, on October 26 and 27, Sheffield’s favourite indie venue are putting on two all-nighters where you can expect to be partying until 6am – that is if the McDonald's hasn’t tempted you by that time already.

Not only this, but the club will undergo a massive graveyard makeover, and will stay that way for the big Halloween night the following Wednesday.

Tickets can be found on The Leadmill’s website, including weekender tickets if you wish to go for both nights of scare.

For Halloween, then, Club Tropicana returns – only this time its Thriller edition.

Perhaps the best 80s night in Sheffield, expect timeless anthems, a bit of Michael Jackson, and a lot of zombies.

So prepare your Hawaiian shirts and sunglasses or ripped up clothes and face paint, because the best costume even has a chance to win a Club Tropicana card. At Club Tropicana this Halloween, no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike.

Final release tickets are still up for grabs here.

Tank

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

'Fancy dress is a must' for Halloween at Tank.

The place to be for house, tech or bassline, Tank are throwing a massive SuNKeN special for the nights of Halloween.

The underground venue will be dressed in in spooky Halloween decor and the glitter station will be switched out for fake blood and face paint.

On Monday 29 the night will be headlined by Bontan, and on the 31st, the venue will be transformed into the SuNKeN SlaughterHOUSE.

A sell-out crowd is expected, so bag your tickets now here.