Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

The Beast from The Chase is hosting a quiz at Bierkeller later this month

Stein time with everyone’s favourite chaser

If you're looking for some news to brighten your Monday then look no further, as daytime TV legend The Beast is coming to Bierkeller.

Mark Labbett, star of The Chase, will be hosting the Bierkeller Quiz Night on Monday 29 October.

Known for his wry put downs and ridiculous amount of general knowledge, Labbett is no doubt going to treat himself to a stein or two while acting as question master for the students of Sheffield.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

The quiz, which runs from 8pm to 11pm, is free to enter. A £10 deposit is needed for the interactive handset, which is returned when you give your handset back.

Alternatively, you can pay £2 per person and get burger and chips thrown in, or £3 per team of up to six people with a free sharing platter.

Last time The Beast hosted the Keller quiz in Freshers' Week 2017, he was actually beaten by one of the teams. With a £50 cash prize, there's every chance that you could take money from a chaser.

With Bierkeller's usual £4 stein deal in full effect, the chase is certainly on down West Street later this month.