Applebum is coming to Foundry in October for a Halloween special

It’s all happening on 26 October

Applebum is a well-known event that celebrates Hip Hop and R&B, old and new, together under one roof since 2014.

This Halloween, Applebum is the event you need to attend if Hip Hop and R&B are your jam. They're set to bring another legendary night with their Hip Hop Horror Show which sold out last year.

On Friday 26 October, the Foundry – located in Sheffield Students' Union – will be decked out in spooky Halloween decor including scary stage video, mapping visuals, live MC, breakdancers and giveaways (we all love a good giveaway, am I right?).

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, Human, Crowd, Umbrella, Canopy

David Appiah, manger for Applebum Sheffield, said: "The UK's sickest Hip Hop and R&B club night is back after the maddest summer in Ibiza and Croatia, ready for another killer showcase of the flyest Hip Hop and R&B jams.

"Applebum have been thrilling crowds across the UK and beyond with their love of throwing scarily dope parties. So get ready for a monster night! Advance tickets are a must for this one as you don't want to miss out."

Tickets are on sale now and start from just £4 but act fast, as they will not be around for long. You can buy tickets here and visit the event page here also.

The Tab Sheffield

last seen today at 11:20

Get breaking Sheffield news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest campus racism stories, mad shit happening in Corp, and if anyone decides to occupy the Arts Tower again. Straight into your DMs. 😘