Vegan fast food and Yorkshire wraps are coming to Tramlines this year

Portable Sunday dinners and Craig David is the ultimate combo

Hide Images

With Tramlines now less than a month away, details are being revealed about the food options set to be available to hungry festival goers.

"The much larger new site at Hillsborough Park will offer more food and drink traders than ever before" so there will be plenty of choice for even the fussiest of eaters.

Meat-free menu

Veganism is quickly becoming the newest trend in the food industry with approximately 1.2 million Brits choosing to live a more plant-based lifestyle.

Tramlines is bang on trend with its vegan menu this year with options ranging from the Wholesome Junkies' plant-based take on KFC to Herbivorous' Californian inspired vegan meals.

So, if you're looking to enjoy a lunchtime snack of the vegan variety while you chill out and listen to Jake Bugg, then you'll be spoilt for choice.

Local delicacies

Last year the UK went mad for Yorkshire Pudding Wraps, a convenient and satiating way to enjoy a Sunday roast on-the-go. However, if you missed out on tasting this northern masterpiece when it was all over the news, then you're in for a treat at Tramlines this year.

Wrap a Yorky Pudding will be serving up their take on a Sunday roast in Hillsborough Park throughout the festival. So, when you're craving some traditional sustenance before Craig David's Sunday evening performance, look no further than the Yorkshire Pudding Wrap.

Spice up your life

If you like your festival food fiery then there's plenty on offer to meet your need for heat.

The Rickshaw Club will be providing Pakistani and Indian street food, with a menu inspired by the Punjab areas of India and Pakistan.

For the kebab lovers out there, The Kebab Cartel will be providing their specialty home made breads filled with lamb, chicken and beef shawarmas, finished with a variety of sauces and condiments.

Sweet treats

When it's Saturday evening and you're exhausted after a couple of days of dancing around to some of the best music Sheffield has to offer, Tramlines has a sweet menu to boost your energy levels.

With homemade donuts from Festival Donuts and homemade milkshakes provided by Flying Cows, there's no excuse not to be bouncing around to Noel Gallagher on Saturday night.