Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The Tuesday Club Summer Carnival line up has been announced

It takes place on 5 June

The Tuesday Club Summer Carnival line up and full details of the event have been announced today.

The Carnival marks its fifth year on 5 June, with twelve hours of music from across the underground dance scene across four venues.

This year will be headlined by Redlight, who has played a number of sold out shows at Tuesday Club and is now returning to close out the annual post-exam celebrations in style.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

High up the bill are popular bass DJ Taiki Nulight and party starting dancehall collective The Heatwave, who will be joined by Danny Rankin (aka Decoy from Kurupt FM).

Also appearing is London based Klose One, widely regarded as one of the most technically gifted DJs on the scene.

The drum and bass scene is represented by Bladerunner & Inja, with local legend KOG bringing African and reggae sounds to the Carnival, and Tino providing garage cuts.

As in other years, things will get started in the Bar One gardens, headlined by Scottish dub collective Mungo's Hifi. This part of the event is free entry, from 4pm to midnight.

There will be a variety of music on offer and a barbecue for people to enjoy while they soak up the vibes.

Into the night, Foundry will be open to anyone who over 18 from 11pm until 4am, and non-students are welcome.

The Carnival sells out every year, so organisers are encouraging people to be quick buying tickets and avoid missing out.

The Summer Carnival goes on sale at 10am tomorrow (Friday 4 May), and can be bought here.