Image may contain: Stage, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Music, Leisure Activities

The Leadmill are putting on three huge shows at Don Valley Bowl in August

The shows run across consecutive nights

The team at The Leadmill have announced three consecutive nights of music taking place at Don Valley Bowl this August.

Hacienda Classical, George Ezra, and Ocean Colour Scene will deliver headline performances at the 7,500-capacity venue on Friday 17, Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August respectively.

The gigs mark the biggest shows that The Leadmill have ever booked, and a contrast with the more intimate 900-capacity shows that they have become renowned for at their own iconic Sheffield venue.

17 August sees the famous Hacienda Classical show make its Sheffield debut. Described as "the sort of idea a raver might come up with after a mad one", the acid house tunes once played in Manchester's legendary Hacienda club are to be recreated with a huge orchestra and choir.

Fresh off the back of releasing a new album and announcing a string of festival appearance, George Ezra plays the Bowl on 18 August, alongside special guests that are currently unannounced.

Finally, 19 August sees nineties heroes Ocean Colour Scene on headline duties, with main support from ever-popular Liverpool act The Coral. The Bluetones, Dodgy and local newcomers Sheafs are also on the line up.

Don Valley Bowl has previously played host to stars including Catfish and the Bottlemen, Paul Weller, and even Arctic Monkeys, who did two nights there back in 2011.

With a stellar Tramlines line up, The Leadmill orchestrated shows mark a second weekend of quality music this summer for Sheffield gig goers to put in their diaries.

Tickets for the Hacienda Classical and George Ezra gigs are on sale now, with Ocean Colour Scene tickets released on Thursday.

Photo credits: The Leadmill Facebook page